Did you know that nearly 25% of the electricity energy bills go to water heating?
We therefore recommend:
- Set the thermostat of water heater on the temperature of 55-60 °C and adjust the control knob in the position between II and III, as this is the optimum temperature in terms of energy savings and scale formation. In this way, the average household can save 5-10% of the electricity normally used for heating water in the water heater.
- If you often use hot water, more rational is that you constantly have water heater turned on and at the optimum temperature because in this way the water is gradually warming-up, according to the need.
- It is always useful to be aware of the period of cheaper electricity.
- It is necessary to regularly remove scale as its deposits increase energy consumption.
- Average person consumes considerably less water taking shower than if taking a bath.
- Do not allow water to leak, fix and fasten well the warm water tap.
Energy savings with combined heaters (boiler with exchanger):
Combined boilers are easy to install and easy to maintain and can save a great deal of electricity both in the winter and in the summer because the water in the boiler is heated by central (central) heating in winter, ie solar collectors in summer. Also, with combined boilers there is a possibility of flow modes, which contributes to more comfortable use of hot water.